1. A non refundable deposit of £10 per night per pitch is required to secure a booking. Transferable deposits may be raised solely at the Manager's discretion.
2. Bookings can be taken over the telephone and can also be done online, any enquiries can be done by email or telephone.
3. A particular pitch number can be requested and we will make every effort to meet your requirements, but due to increasing business demands and the popularity of certain pitches we cannot always guarantee all requests. We reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
4. Payment by cheque are payable to Plas Farm Caravan Park Ltd. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Electron & Delta cards are accepted with a 2% charge on all Credit Cards.
5. Full payment for your stay is required on your arrival.
6. Minimum bookings apply for Bank holidays. Easter is 4 nights; other Bank holidays are 3 nights. There may also be short stay restrictions in high season.
7. We do not accept groups. We allow a maximum of 2 pitches together. Our aim is to keep them small and quiet. Single sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior agreement with park owners.
8. Dogs are welcome at Plas Farm provided they are kept on a short lead and must be well behaved. They must not be allowed to foul the ground within the park. Accidents must be cleared up immediately and placed in the red bins provided. Dogs must be supervised at all times and not left unattended in the caravan, tent or cars. The Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any intimidating dogs.
9. No commercial vehicles or transit vans are allowed on the park.
10. Only one vehicle may be parked next to the pitch. All other vehicles must be parked in the parking provided. All visitors must report to Reception. We charge £1 for each visitor. The speed limit of 5 mph must be observed at all times.
11. Daily Departure by 11am and arrival between 1pm & 6pm. If you are unable to arrive by 6pm please telephone to inform us. We will otherwise re-book the pitch.
12. Plas Farm Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse a booking or entry to any persons at any time without reason being given.
13. We do not have mains drainage and we rely on a septic tank system. Consequently our toilet chemical disposal discharges into this tank. For the tank to continue to work efficiently, ONLY biological fluids must be used. Any fluids used must NOT contain Formaldehyde or any other chemical that would kill the septic tanks essential bacteria.
14. Litter must be placed in the many refuse bins provided. A recycling system is in operation with the company that removes our waste. They recycle in their depot.
15. All ball games and Frisbees must be played in the play area only and not near caravan and tent pitches or shower blocks.
16. Bikes must be ridden only on the roads around the park and always in a safe manner. Bikes are not allowed in the woodland walk or around the shower blocks.
17. Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians; they are to be supervised at all times so they are not a nuisance or a danger to themselves or others. We do not tolerate any persons being disrespectful to the park.
18. Only breathable ground sheets are allowed.
19. BBQ’s should be raised off the grass to avoid damage, blocks are provided by the entrance gate.
20. Strictly – NO camp fires.
21. No generators allowed in and around the park.
22. No loud music. Quiet time after 11pm – 8am
23. Only designated caravan electrical equipment should be used from our supply of electricity to your unit. Domestic appliances must not be used.
24. Plas Farm Caravan Park and its employees are absolved from all liability for accidents to tourers, motorhomes, trailer tents, equipment, caravanners and visitors. We cannot accept responsibility for loss of life, personal injury, loss, damage or accident to personal property. We recommend you take appropriate insurance to cover yourselves, others in your party and personal belongings.
25. The right is reserved to modify our prices in the light of future cost charges. Also to make amendments to the park and its facilities, as described, without notice, owing to our policy of continual improvements.
Anyone found to be in breach of the caravan park rules, or if their behaviour is upsetting other families, will be asked to leave the park.