Please Note: £2 per night supplement for Bank Holidays.
7th April – 1st May
26th May – 4th June
1st July – 31st August
20th October - 31st October
Low Season periods : All other periods not listed above.
1. A non refundable deposit of £10 per night per pitch is required to secure a booking. Transferable deposits may be raised solely at the Manager's discretion.
2. Bookings can be taken over the telephone and can also be done online direct from our website.
3. A particular pitch number can be requested and we will make every effort to meet your requirements, but due to increasing business demands and the popularity of certain pitches we cannot always guarantee all requests. We reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
4. Payment by cheque are payable to Plas Farm Caravan Park Ltd. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Electron & Delta cards are accepted with a 2% charge on all Credit Cards.
5. Minimum bookings apply for Bank holidays. Easter is 4 nights; other Bank holidays are 3 nights. There may also be short stay restrictions in high season.
6. We do not accept groups. We allow a maximum of 2 pitches together. Our aim is to keep them small and quiet. Single sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior agreement with park owners.
7. We are pet friendly and dogs are welcome at Plas Farm provided they are kept on a short lead and must be well behaved. Dog owners must be clear up immediately after their dog and place the waste in the red bins provided. Dogs must be supervised at all times and not left unattended in the caravan or cars.
8. No commercial vehicles or transit vans are allowed on the park.
9. We do not have mains drainage and we rely on a septic tank system. Consequently our toilet chemical disposal discharges into this tank. For the tank to continue to work efficiently, ONLY biological fluids must be used. Any fluids used must NOT contain Formaldehyde or any other chemical that would kill the septic tanks essential bacteria.
Please also read Plas Farm Caravan Park's full list of rules and conditions prior to booking. Thank you